MOOG SOUND LAB | Sylvan Esso
ОписаниеAmelia and Nick of Sylvan Esso came into the Moog Sound Lab armed with only a Laptop and a voice. They surrounded themselves with an array of Moog synthesizers and Moogerfoogers to rework their debut single "Hey Mami".
How'd they get that sound?
· Amelia is singing through an MF-104M Analog Delay and live looping her voice to create all of the harmonies.
· Kick drum was created using the filter resonance and overload on a Slim Phatty
· High Hat is a Voyager Rack Mount and Nick is tweaking the Filter Cutoff to change the pitch of the high hat
· Snare Drum is created with a Voyager Rack Mount- a combination of noise with the input being driven and processed through a 500 Series Analog Delay
· Nick is using Ableton Live to record and trigger all of the live samples. The entire MIDI sequencing of all the Moog gear is coming from Ableton, but all of the automation is being done manually by Sanborn
· The harmonic bell-like sounds are from a Sub Phatty
· Bass lines are a Minitaur bass synthesizer. An MF-104M Analog Delay is turned on and off as he adjusts the pitch on the fly throughout the song.
Check out more Moog Sound Lab videos at: www.moogsoundlab.com
Категории:Видеоканалы / Moog Music